I'm explaining exactly how I got my clients in real estate and the methods I still use today! Snapchat/Instagram: GPStephan
Learn how to make money as a Real Estate Agent, build your network of clients, and the exact steps I’ve used to grow my business from $0 to over $120 million in sales: $50 off with code ThankYou50 for a limited time: https://goo.gl/UFpi4c
When I got my real estate license at 18 years old, I knew NO ONE looking to buy or sell. My family wasn't in real estate, they weren't giving me business, so I had to do what works:
1. Letting everyone know you're in real estate and that you're there to help
2. Doing open houses every single Sunday to meet potential buyers and sellers. The more face-time you can get in front of new people, the better. Follow up with your open house contacts.
3. Cold calling and door knocking . Disclosure: I've done this in the past and stopped. I personally didn't see results from it. It's not something I enjoyed doing. But I'm including it regardless because it's still a viable option that many people use. This also includes targeting FSBO, expired listings, mailers, etc. - it works, there are ways to be successful, but I personally don't use them.
4. Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Craigslist, WestSideRentals.com - I'm NOT talking about paying to advertise on these sites. I don't do any paid marketing. Paid marketing can work, I've done it in the past, but I'm referring to submitting your listing on the sites and getting calls from it. Sometimes it automatically populates from when a property is listed on the MLS, but if you have the authorization to advertise a property that's not yet listed, you can upload it manually and get calls.
5. Craigslist. This is the foundation of my entire success in real estate. I started with doing leasing on Craigslist which blossomed into $15,000,000-$20,000,000+ per year in sales after a few years. I'd meet lease clients on craigslist, help them find a home to rent, and they would refer me other clients, would want to buy something themselves, and they would become repeat clients. Craigslist took me nearly 4 years to begin seeing significant monetary results, so it's NOT a "get rich quick" tactic. But it's a great way to meet prospective future buyers in an area that not many agents are doing.
6. From the first 5, you'll begin to see repeat and referral business. This grows over time and after a few years, this type of business will become more prolific - if you're doing a good job.
7. There's an abundance of material to learn just about anything you want to. However, the unfortunate truth is that very few people will actually apply what they learn - it's great to listen to in theory, but without action and consistency this means nothing. So I recommend applying some of these and see what works for you.
Thanks again for watching! Does anyone actually read this? If so, what are the chances someone would read this all the way through AND make it to me questioning if someone is actually reading this? If you're still reading and haven't subscribed....SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW! DO IT! Because there's more car videos and real estate videos in the making. And that's going to be epic.
Add me on Snapchat if you're into it: GPStephan
Since I get asked so often...suggested reading:
Your money or your life: https://goo.gl/fmlaJR
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: http://goo.gl/TPTSVC
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor: https://goo.gl/sV9xtl
How to Win Friends and Influence People: https://goo.gl/1f3Meq
Think and grow rich: https://goo.gl/SSKlyu
Awaken the giant within: https://goo.gl/niIAEI
The Book on Rental Property Investing: https://goo.gl/qtJqFq