Webull app is the best investing app in 2019 for investors and beginners looking to get into the stock market. In this video I review Webull app and give my honest review on it.
🔴 Sign up and get a FREE stock, and if you deposit over $100, you will get a second FREE stock ► http://bit.ly/2VS0QR2 🔴
Back in 2018, I was looking for a stock market app to track my holdings, stocks, and the overall watchlist for stocks I'm waiting to go on sale
-I came across this free app called "Webull", and installed it as it offered a few features I wanted:
1) it offered a widget to quickly view my stocks
2) it offered a "simulated holdings" option, which is called "Paper Trading" within the app, to view how my positions were doing over time
3) it showed me information pre/post market - this means from 4am-9:30am I get premarket prices, and 4pm-8pm I get post-market prices!
4) it gave me insight on all my stocks like current news, inflow/outflow, and more
5) it was quick, responsive, and worked well
About a week ago Webull reached out to me to review their new V5 of their app, and share with you guys what's new, and what I like about it. So in this video I share my unbiased opinion here on what's new and improved in V5. Keep in mind that they are doing a staggered rollout, so they are pushing V5 so groups of users at a time, but soon enough everyone should have this.
If you're not familiar with Webull, here's a quick summary of the platform before we dive into what's new:
1) You get real-time market data in real-time for free
2) You get real-time financial news from outlets like Bloomberg & Reuters
3) You can see analyst ratings on your favorite stocks
4) You can set alerts to on your favorite stocks
5) You can see a detailed financial calendar for things like earnings and dividend dates
6) And finally is the ability to paper trade with a free trading simulator to build investing experience without risking any real money
Something that Webull also offers, apart from these app features, is that they allow you to trade or invest in stocks, commission free! If you use my referral link to signed up, you get a FREE STOCK. If you deposit $100 or more on your first deposit, you will get ANOTHER stock for free!
In this app review of Webull I go over all the new features, show you guys how to use it, and show you why I absolutely love this app for things like analysis, tracking my portfolio, and keeping up with the stock market. The technical analysis capabilities of this app in incredible as well, so many new options to choose from! So here are the key features that are released with Version 5 (V5) of the app:
1) Revamped Stock Page - this is here to help you make better informed decisions through intuitive and concise data on individual tickers. Huge improvements aesthetically from the previous version.
2) Quick-Trade Function on Charts - which allows you to execute trades while customizing your charts. One less steps to get in and out of stocks!
3) Market Replay - which is a unique feature I haven't seen on any app before. This let's you analyze the order book and time-and-sales data of the last 30 days. Rewind and analyze the quality of your trades by reviewing missed opportunities and become a more successful investor or trader!
4) Advancers and Decliners Distribution - this feature let's you survey the market’s performance with a brand new advancers and decliners distribution chart.
5) More intiutive quick view - let's you see charts for stocks you hold or are watching all from a quick glance!
6)Advanced Orders - which has been highly requested will be rolled out including Stop Loss/Take Profit order, OCO, OTOCO, OTO, etc.
All these things are addressed in the video and I show you exactly how to use them, why it's useful, and how you can step up your investing game with a new and improved app (for free) from Webull.
#Webull #InvestingApp #StockMarketApp #WebullApp
🔴 *VIP Membership Group* 🔴
View my portfolio & every single trade I make! Join now ► http://bit.ly/2Gk9JfW
☀️ Referral Tools ☀️
TipRanks (Stock Analysis) ► http://bit.ly/2Gsml5L
TradingView (Stock Charts) ► http://bit.ly/2vaddw9
Webull (US Broker + Free Stock) ► http://bit.ly/2VS0QR2
Betterment ► http://bit.ly/2ZiITgH
Questrade (Canada Broker + Free Credit) ► http://bit.ly/2ZjQLi6
My Amazon Store ► https://amzn.to/2Dxsf3U
☀️ Facebook Group ☀️
Join FREE ► http://bit.ly/2v6UfGM
Please LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to support the channel - it helps the channel immensely! Remember to invest positively.
Disclaimer & Affiliate Link Disclose: The views & information in these videos is strictly for educational purposes only. I will not be held liable for your gains or losses incurred from the stock market. I'm affiliated with TipRanks, TradingView, Questrade, WeBull and Betterment, however this does not influence my opinion on these platforms.
Subscribe for more videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/nicholasjparis?sub_confirmation=1