I wanted to give you an opportunity to experience some of the training I give to my students in the Pronunciation Pro Course. This minimal pairs exercise is effective for my students you are wanting to improve their English vowels.
I hope this video is helpful for you to not only hear the vowel sounds but also start prating and pronouncing them yourself! Be sure to watch Part 1 of this video to get more practice! Good luck as you practice!
Want to receive more helpful tips? We post a new video every Friday. Click here to Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/pronunciationpro
To Enroll In The Pronunciation Pro Course 7-Day FREE Trial, Click Here: https://www.pronunciationpro.com/youtube-free-trial/
Visit My Website Here: https://www.pronunciationpro.com
Learn more about our packages and pricing: https://www.pronunciationpro.com/pricing/
Interested in Having 1-to-1 Pronunciation Sessions With A Trainer? Click Here To Learn More: https://www.pronunciationpro.com/pricing/premier-package/
Great question! Ruden phonetics is a system that the Pronunciation Pro Course uses to spell words the way they sound. This allows you to practice with words you might need extra help on. You can access this by enrolling as an active member of the program. Use this link to enroll in a FREE 7 day trial! https://join.pronunciationpro.com/bmm. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
30 facts about the prophet Muhammad -PBUH-:
1. He was a descendant of the Prophet Ismail the son of Prophet Ibrahim. -PBUT-
2. Prophet Muhammad PBUH was born in Mecca.
3. The year was 570 A.D.
4. Shortly after his birth his mother died.
5. His father was already dead before his birth. So he became orphan.
6. During this time his uncle Aboo Talib and his grand father Abdul-mutlib took care of him.
7. At the age of nine he started going on trade trips along with his uncle.
8. He met with people of different nations and religions during those trips.
9. His character was respected by all. People throughout Medina including the Jews gave him the name of “The Trustworthy.”
10. In one of his trips he met a Christian scholar, the scholar said to his uncle that he will one day do something great and I can see it because all the trees, mountains and sea are in the bow in front of him.
11. When he got 25, he got a proposal from Khadija for marriage which he accepted and thus they got married. Khadija was 40 years of age at the time of marriage.
12. For the first 54 years of his life he had only one wife. His only wife till 50th year of his life was Sayyida Khadija.
13. They had sons but they died in their childhood.
14. Prophet Muhammed married Sayyida Aicha when she was 9 years old. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago. Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.
15. He never ate alone. He invited others and then ate with them.
16. He encouraged the washing of hands before and after eating food.
17. He regularly visited the poor and ill.
18. Upon visiting a person, he used to greet them and then take their permission before entering the house and encourage others to do the same as a mark of respect.
19. He used to mend his clothes, repair his shoes and sweep the floor as well as do the household shopping during his married life.
20. As people of Mecca at that time were involved in many sinful activities, like they killed their daughters, did drinking, rape, and killing of innocent people, Prophet Muhammad did not admire those activities at all and to have solitude and peace he went to cave Hira.
21. Once when he was in the cave Hira he saw Angel Gabriel there. The angel said to him « read in the name of Allah », Prophet Muhammad replied that I can neither read nor write I am an illiterate.
22. After Angel Gabriel came again with revelations, he started preaching Islam to people.
23. He used to preach to people, but avoided preaching to excess to avoid annoying people.
24. He sometimes prayed so much his legs swelled. In one incident, he was asked why he offered such an unbearable prayer and he replied with “Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?”
25. He sent letters to Kings and leaders beyond Arabia inviting them to Islam.
26. Pagans and Non-Muslims did harm to Prophet Muhammad PBUH and other Muslims by different means but Prophet Muhammad had patience and perseverance.
27. His Prophethood lasted for a long period of 23 years, during which he received Revelations from Allah.
28. He never proclaimed himself as anyone or anything Divine.
29. His name is now one of the most popular names in the world.
30. After 23 years of Prophet-hood Muhammad (p.b.u.h) died and after his death Islam spread to other places too because of the efforts of his Caliphs. The revelations of Allah on Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) were compiled in Quran after his death.
I'm so glad you have been enjoying these videos! We would love to help you improve your American English Pronunciation and Fluency. Use this link to enroll in a FREE 7 day trial! https://join.pronunciationpro.com/bmm.
13,500,000 GRAM Plan to sell.
Telegram Open Network.
Multi-blockchain Proof-of-Stake system.
About Telegram Open Network.
Instant Hypercube Routing TON blockchains use smart routing mechanisms to ensure that transactions between any two blockchains will always be processed swiftly, regardless of the size of the system. The time needed to pass information between TON blockchains grows logarithmically with their number, so scaling to even millions of chains will allow them all to communicate at top speed.
TON Services TON Services provides a platform for third-party services of any kind that enables smartphone-like friendly interfaces for decentralized apps and smart contracts, as well as a World Wide Web-like decentralized browsing experience.
TON DNS TON DNS is a service for assigning human-readable names to accounts, smart contracts, services, and network nodes. With TON DNS, accessing decentralized services can be similar to viewing a website on the World Wide Web.
TON Payments TON Payments is a platform for micropayments and a micropayment channel network. It can be used for instant off-chain value transfers between users, bots, and other services. Safeguards built into the system ensure that these transfers are as secure as on-chain transactions.
The Telegram Team will rely on its 10-year experience in building user-friendly interfaces for tens of millions to create light wallets, exchanges, and identification services that will allow users to get on board with cryptocurrencies in an intuitive way.
Please, pay your attention that Cointelegraph is not responsible for the information on this ICO as there was no official statement so far. There is no official site either.
Telegram recently announced it would launch an ICO for its blockchain platform.
TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralised applications, distributed file storage, and micropayments.